If it's adventure you're looking for, look no further!
- If fell running is your adventure sport of choice, the Park offers the opportunity to participate at your own pace all year round or at specifically organised events such as the Kielder Borderer.
- Brave some of the most technical and demanding single track mountain biking trails in the country.
- Head to Calvert Trust Kielder for climbing walls, zip wire, King Swing, high ropes course and other adventure activities.
- Enjoy Go Active activities at Kielder Waterside such as Archery, Crossbows, Fencing, Water Walkerz, Sea Scooters, Panna Soccer, Body Zorbs, Crazy Carts, Crazy Trikes, GO Quest plus a variety of GO Junior activities.
Other new exciting activities at Kielder Waterside include a huge Bouncing Pillow, Segway Excursions, Fairy School, an extended Archery Range, plus many more.
- Coming soon, a variety of nature based activities such as, Habitat Home Building, Pond Dipping and Wildlife Tracking along with our new Extended Segway Tour now on the 10k route.
To find out more please visit www.KielderWaterside.com for more information
- The Park hosts a year long programme of specially organised events such as the Kielder Marathon, 4x4 rallies and much more.