If it's adventure you're looking for, look no further!
- If fell running is your adventure sport of choice, the Park offers the opportunity to participate at your own pace all year round or at specifically organised events such as the Kielder Borderer.
- Brave some of the most technical and demanding single track mountain biking trails in the country.
- Head to Calvert Trust Kielder for climbing walls, zip wire, King Swing, high ropes course and other adventure activities.
- Enjoy Go Active activities at Kielder Waterside such as Archery, Crossbows, Fencing, Water Walkerz, Sea Scooters and Snorkelling sessions, Body Zorbs, Crazy Carts, Crazy Trikes, GO Quest plus a variety of GO Junior activities.
- Coming Soon, A variety of Nature based activities such as, Habitat home building, Den building, forest school, Fairy School and Night walks which include Bat and Owl talks in the fantastic surroundings of Kielder Forest.
Other new exciting activities coming to Kielder Waterside include a huge Bouncing Pillow, Segway Excursions, an extended Archery Range plus many more
To find out more please visit www.KielderWaterside.com for more information
- The Park hosts a year long programme of specially organised events such as the Kielder Marathon, 4x4 rallies and much more.