Kielder Waterside | Northumberland | NE48 1AX
01434 250400 | Send Email
Based at Kielder Waterside, the Birds of Prey Centre is home to over 60 birds including eagles, owls, falcons, hawks and vultures, as well as a family of wallabies. Your entry ticket is valid for the whole day so why not come and have a look round in the morning then return after lunch for the flying demonstrations.
Come here to:
- See a flying demonstration and have a chance to interact with the birds of prey (daily at 1:30pm and 3pm during summer and at 2pm in winter - weather permitting).
- Learn about the conservation and care of the birds.
- Enjoy a school visit.
- Book a hawk walk, falconry day course or photography day.
- Be amazed by two of the largest flying birds in the world - a pair of great white pelicans.
- Meet “Sima” a white Tailed Sea Eagle (the largest breed of Eagle in Great Britain) and “Hope” a Steller’s Sea Eagle (the largest breed of Eagle in the world)
For more information please visit www.kwbopc.com or our Facebook page www.facebook.com/kielderwaterbopc